Windows® PC Repair
Home > Support > Fix Windows
How to Repair Windows® Errors?
If you do not maintain your PC on regular basis, many PC errors may occur such as windows crashes, slow performance and error messages. Regular PC usage, continue installing and uninstalling software, accumulates junk on your PC which badly affects Windows's smooth operation and performance.
In order to fix these errors and avoid them in future, it is recommended to use Windows Repair Tool regularly. Perform your routine Windows maintenance tasks easily and automatically with it and make PC stable and faster.Download Windows® Repair Tool
Recommended: In order to repair your PC and Windows, download and use PC Purifier below. This repair tool will locate, identify, and fix Windows errors. Your computer should also run faster and smoother after using this software.
|Download File Size||3.25 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (32Bit and 64Bit)|
There are many reasons why Windows errors happen, including being infected with malware and spyware, or programs not installing properly. You can have all kinds of system conflicts, registry errors, and Active X errors. PC Purifier is a safe and reliable program that specializes in Windows repair. It scans and diagnoses, then repairs, your damaged PC using an effective and secure technology.
A FREE Scan (approx. 3-5 minutes) into your PC's Windows Operating System detects problems across 4 main categories, including: Windows Registry Errors, Performance & Speed Issues, Excessive Startup Programs and Junk Files.
Fix Your PC Errors
PC Purifier includes Advanced Error Detection technology so you can quickly see and fix any PC errors in a matter of minutes.
PC Purifier will scan your registry and correct any errors and make your computer faster and more efficient.
Tired of seeing blue error screens or pop up messages? PC Purifier will find and fix any errors so your PC won't crash anymore.
Clean Your PC
PC Purifier cleans out all missing & unnecessary registry entries to keep your PC's registry in pristine condition.
There are two ways to fix Windows Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update)
- Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
- Click here to download Windows® repair tool.
- Double click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the product.
- Run a Scan and fix the detected errors by clicking the "Fix Issues" button.
Clean Your PC
Download File Size 3.25 MBDownload now
Windows Operating Systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (32Bit and 64Bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512MB RAM
- 100MB free hard disk space
- Active Internet connection
- Logged on as administrator